27.12.11

I Went To Rihanna's Show!!!

On Saturday, the 17th, i went to the capital city of Portugal, Lisbon, to see Rihanna! Though she's not my favourite singer, i like her songs so i tought it would be a nice show to watch. I went with my cousin and besides the waiting for the beginning of the show, we liked it.
Here are some pics i took!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

As you can see i wasn't that far, but i'm really small (1.56m) so i had to make a big effort in order to see everything that was happening!
I guess next time i'll wear some really high and also comfortable heels ;)

What about you, do you like Rihanna ? What was the last concert you went to ? Let me know!

With Love,
Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!