24.2.12

Weekly Obsession I.

Hey guys! As friday is the day of the week when i have more free time to be blogging i thought about starting a new signature (not sure if that's what it is called) called "Weekly Obsession". What do you think ?
Anyway, let's give it a try. Today i wanted to introduce you to a spanish brand i really like, its name is Kling (http://kling.es/). I have a few clothes from there and i really like their ideas!

Photobucket


The pics above are from their ss 2012 campaign. I find them to be adorable! I mean looks at those all white looks, the girls calm look and the sweet girly atmosphere!

Photobucket

This one is about their tips for this spring and summer.
They have a lovely collection, i specially like the dresses. I got interested in this brand because they follow the trends but also stick to their concept and also they have a vintage line! I'll try to show you what i have from there as soon as possible.
Check their website (it's in the beggining of the post) and tell me what you think about the brand :)

9 comments:

  1. love these looks!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your really cute comment, that's so sweet! I really like the pictures and definitely going to check their site right now! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. gostei imenso das montagens de imagens xD

    xoxo

    http://myfashioncompany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first campaign. I am from the prairies in Canada and I wish I could say it looks as cool as that ad here but it doesn't lol

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! amazing blog!

    www.marylou-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!