5.3.12

Lost Kingdom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey dolls, just a quick post! Today I went on a school trip to Sintra, here in Portugal, and it was really cool (despite waking up at 5 am so please forgive my sleepy face and my sporty outfit), there was a magical feeling throughout everything we visited. I took some photos I'd like to share with you. Tell me what you think about them!

PS: If you're wondering why did i cut the 5th photo, it's because my friends are too shy be shown here yet haha!

5 comments:

  1. School trip? You look twenty something ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos, your so pretty!

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.com/

    Ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Portugal is beautiful, these pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! The third one is my fav!
    Following, follow back if you want! xx

    http://what-maria-loves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!