16.6.12

Oh So Girly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was able to take some photos today! I was tired of studying so I went out with my mom and I remembered to make an outfit post :) What do you think about mixing polka dots and flowers ? I actually liked how it looks though you can't really see the polka dots in the pictures.
My exams will be on Tuesday and Wednesday so after that as I told you I'll be officially on summer vacations and as the weather has been really nice around here (not too hot) I'm guessing this few months will be filled with photos and posts!

Have a great weekend ♥

2 comments:

  1. Obrigada por visitar meu blog. Que looks lindos acabei me apaixonando pelo seu blog também. Você é de Portugal?

    Beijos:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!