1.5.12

You Make My Heart Race (Sugarlips)

I'm really sorry for not posting for such a long time but I've been really busy with school stuff and it has been totally impossible!
Now let's talk about the good things: if you like good clothes then you probably know about that amazing brand called Sugarlips Apparel. Beautiful items at amazing prices and I totally fell in love with one of their tops so I really had to make an outfit post about it!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Isn't this top lovely ? I absolutely adore the peach tone and those little golden details just make it even more magical! If you love it as much as I do you can buy it here.
I'll be flying to Bulgaria tonight as I told you  but I'll try to post anyways and it also means I'll have a lot of pics to show you when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh you are so sweet <3 I love your shorts ;D

    come to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!

    http://readytowherebysp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!